Partners in Integrative Cancer Therapies offers a comprehensive program for patients with cancer.
Dr Robert Zieve, M.D. is the coordinator for this program. For more information on what we offer, please review the various Treatment Modalities below.
Read Dr. Zieve's Bio
Robert Zieve, MD is one of the most experienced and well-trained physicians in integrative medicine in the US. His focus is in the field of cancer care.
He is currently the Medical Director and Coordinator of PICT, or Partners in Integrative Cancer Therapies, in Prescott, Az. PICT is a wing of Partners in Healthcare Naturally.
After many years practicing as an integrative medical doctor, and simultaneously as a board-certified specialist in emergency medicine from 1983-2003, Dr. Zieve has for the past 14 years specialized in integrative and alternative cancer medicine. He is trained in and uses many aspects of integrative cancer medicine, including low dose high frequency chemotherapy, IV Vitamin C therapy, cancer specific applications of herbs and nutrients and food programs , the broad range of lab tests, scans, and procedures that are often required when one has a cancer diagnosis. From 2008-2013, Dr. Zieve was the supervising physician at EuroMed Foundation national integrative cancer clinic in Phoenix, and also served as staff physician at An Oasis of Healing national integrative cancer clinic in Mesa.
Throughout the past 25 years, Dr. Zieve has been blessed with the opportunity to have studied with some of the best minds and most experienced practitioners worldwide in integrative medicine and integrative cancer medicine.
Dr. Zieve has practiced holistic and integrative medicine for over thirty-five years. In his many years of practice, he has offered his experience in consultations for patients across a broad spectrum of conditions, including Lyme disease, Chronic fatigue, autoimmune conditions, hormonal dysfunctions, and cancer.
Dr. Zieve has served in many ways nationally in the field of integrative and alternative medicine. He was an instructor at the SW College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, AZ in the 1990’s. Additionally, Dr. Zieve was president of the Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association for two terms in the late 1990’s.. From 1999-2001 he was Medical Director of Paracelsus Fox Hollow Clinic near Louisville, KY, , which was the US affiliate of Paracelsus Klinik, an internationally known cancer clinic in Lustmuhle, Switzerland.
Dr. Zieve is the author of two books: Healthy Medicine: A Guide to the Emergence of Sensible Comprehensive Care, and his second book, Beyond the Medical Meltdown: Working Together for Sustainable Health Care. Furthermore, in the field of cancer, a chapter on Dr. Zieve’s work in cancer is also included in the 2011 book, Defeat Cancer. In an effort to further the national education of physicians in integrative cancer medicine, Dr. Zieve is the Medical Director of Healthy Medicine Academy and the Editor-In-Chief of the Cancer Strategies Journal. VISIT amazon
He is the host of Healthy Medicine Radio in Northern Az, on FM 90.1 in Prescott. The show is listened to online worldwide through itunes. Visit Radio Website
TREATMENT MODALITIES IN INTEGRATIVE CANCER MEDICINE
- Low Dose High Frequency Chemotherapy - When appropriate - READ MORE
- Intravenous Therapies: Vitamin C infusions, alpha lipoic acid, glutathione, and other supportive IV therapies - READ MORE
- Conventional Oncology: consideration & guidance as to how and when to include surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy (Includes advice as to Integrative Cancer Therapy Support and Coordination for Patients who Decide to Undergo Conventional Oncology Therapies)
- Food Program Guidelines
- Detoxification Therapies:
a. coffee enemas
b. castor oil packs
c. lymphatic drainage
- Correction of Nutritional Imbalances with well chosen supplements
- Scientific Botanical (Herbal) Medicine
- Homeopathic Detoxificaiton
- Tissue Oxygenating Therapies
- Far infrared sauna therapies - Addressing dental issues that may be related to your particular cancer
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Mind/Body and Psychoemotional Therapies Related to Your Particular Condition
- Mistletoe Therapy
- Enzyme Therapies
- Addressing any important Dental issues that may be related to your particular cancer